ExcelerStat provides portfolio and enterprise consolidated reporting and analysis across collections of ExcelerPlan managed projects. Specific areas of support include:
- Consolidated Reporting: Consolidated reporting by various groupings (e.g., business unit, project lifecycle stage, geographic location, project objective, etc.) with drill down to the individual project level.
- Portfolio Health Monitoring: Consolidated portfolio health monitoring across the dimensions of schedule, effort, cost, and quality with drill-down capability to the individual project level.
- Portfolio Resource Management: Portfolio level resource management to the role (e.g., architect) and business group (e.g., Middleware/TIBCO support), with display of monthly capacity, demand, and loading. As projects are scheduled using “what if” capabilities, demand and loading are updated dynamically to support optimization of project scheduling.
- Net Present Value Analysis: Supports consolidated reporting of financial metrics including net present value, return on investment, benefits by type, and so on with drill-down to the individual project level.
- Project Governance: Supports the governance process from the idea stage through project final acceptance and closeout, including support for governance workflow and gate reviews.
- Demand Management: Forecasts resource demands by role and skill area to support organizational staffing decisions.
- Project Detail Reporting: provides on-demand reports for any project within the portfolio at varying levels of detail, with outputs to Microsoft Word or Powerpoint.
- Executive Presentation Support: Includes built-in templates supporting executive presentations of roll-up data, consolidated status data, and exception reports.
- External Database Feeds: Supports exports to external databases such as Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and SAP Business Objects.